THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
Wednesday November 27 – Normal schedule last class at 4:30PM
Thursday November 28 – 7 am – Hot90, 8 am – PVF, 9 am – Hot60, 10 am – PVF, 11 am – Hot60 (Saturday Morning Schedule)
Friday November 29 – Normal Schedule
Schedule Effective Tuesday October 16, 2013
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
5:00 am Hot 60 Express AUDIO Hot 60 Express AUDIO Hot 60 Express AUDIO Hot 60 Express AUDIO Hot 60 Express AUDIO 6:00 am Hot 75 PVF 60 Hot 75 PVF 60 Hot 75
7:00 am Hot 90 Hot 90
8:00 am PVF 75 PVF 75
9:00 am Hot 60 Express Hot 60 Express
9:30 am Hot 90 Hot 90 Hot 90 Hot 90 Hot 90 10:00 am PVF 60 PVF 60 PVF 60 PVF 75 PVF 75
11:00 am Hot 60 Express Hot 60 Express
Noon Hot 60 Express Hot 60 Express Hot 60 Express Hot 60 Express Hot 60 Express 12:30 pm 4:30 pm Hot 60 Express Hot 90 Hot 60 Express Hot 90 Hot 60 Express
Hot 60 SILENT
5:30 pm PVF 75 PVF 75 PVF 75 PVF 75 PVF 75 6:30 pm Hot 60 Express Hot 90 Hot 60 Express Hot 90 Hot 60 SILENT - Live Music Hot 90 SILENT
7:00 pm $5 Drop-in PVF PVF 75
Ashtanga PVF 75 8:15 pm Hot 60 Express Hot 60 Express $5 drop-in Hot 75 Hot 60 Express
- Hot 90 –Beginner Hot Yoga is 90 minutes held in a heated space between 100 and 105 F degrees to relax the muscles, increase flexibility and detoxify the body. The consistent sequence of 26 poses practiced focus on the spine, but optimally works all the muscles, ligaments and tendons in the body. Most Students find their first hot class very challenging. However after a few classes, the body becomes accustomed to the heat and practice becomes addictively enjoyable. No previous experience necessary.
- Hot 60 – Same as above but 60 minutes long and fewer postures. The posture sequence may vary some teacher to teacher.
PLEASE NOTE: The majority of our Hot Yoga classes are comprised of 26 of the Classical 84 postures. Expect some variation from teacher to teacher on the 60 minute class.
- PVF – Power Vinyasa Flow Yoga, 60 or 75 minutes, medium heat. The sequence flows one posture to the next. Music is usually played and class may change from teacher to teacher. Beginners are welcome and postures are modified as needed.
- Ashtanga – A challenging set sequence of postures developed by Sri K Pattabhi Jois of Mysore, India. It utilizes Sun Salutations, Ujjayi breath, drishti (gaze), and bandhas (energy locks) in order to deepen one’s connection to one’s practice. It develops strength, flexibility, balance and endurance in the practitioner. Low heat
- Community – Yoga for everyone, $5 drop in. Low heat.
- AUDIO - Audio is a pre-recorded class. Instructions are given over the sound system with little distraction and perfect for someone who knows the routine. You can practice with little pressure to keep up or stay in poses. If you need to leave early, that’s ok too. Work at your own pace and watch others if you need help. 75- 90 minute class length.
- Assisted Audio – Trained assistant demonstrating and helping students as we play audio. This allows a constant flow of instructions to keep you in the zone while also allowing us to work with students who need some more help. Its like having two teachers.